Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I call this my something special dip because it's something special to have on had when my husband just can't wait for dinner. I pull this out & some whole wheat crackers for him to snack on in the meantime. Actually I wanted him to stop noshing on the potatoe chips.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, cooked in a casserole dish (sorry Robert Irvine, frozen works best for this recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, from the block not the box
- 1⁄4 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- garlic powder (I used about 1/4 tsp.)
- 1. After the spinach is finished cooking, place it in a fine strainer too cool.
- 2. Combine the next 6 ingredients in the same bowl you used to cook the spinach inches.
- 3. Using the back of a spoon force as much water out of the spinach as possible. Then add it to the ingredients in the cooking bowl.
- 4. You can adjust the density of the dip by adding more sour cream or yogurt.
- 5. Sometimes I garnish with halved grape tomatoes.