Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist. The recipe was submitted by Liz Dennis.
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 5 ounces of sliced dried beef
- 4 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place soup in small, heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Heat over low heat stirring until hot and smooth.
- Turn beef onto cutting board (it will be tight roll). Cut across the roll 3 or 4 times with sharp knife. Add meat to soup.
- Stir over low heat while you toast bread.
- Place toast on 2 warm plates and spoon cheese-beef mixture over it.