Prep 40 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A coworker brought this in the other day and if I could have flung myself face first into the pan--well, I considered it:) One of those layered pudding type desserts that almost everyone can enjoy.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix all together well. Line 9x13-inch pan with the mixture. Pat in firmly. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- First Layer:.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in Cool Whip and mix in well. Spread over the cooled nut crust.
- Second Layer:.
- Mix together all pudding mixes and milk until well blended and starts to thicken. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours so cream cheese and pudding set well.
My mom makes this recipe all the time! She calls it Robert Redford Dessert (because you can't get enough), it is sooo good. You can try it with different flavors of pudding for different occasions too!
This was absolutely wonderful. Thanks for posting and I will be making this again. Prepared for My 3 Chefs game.