Kind of Chicken Piccata meets Persia. The chicken is seasoned with a lemon caper sauce and served over a fluffy bed of couscous. This is a quick, easy, and tasty dish. Perfect for "What do I do with this chicken scenario."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 cups water, spice package from couscous, and 2 TBL.
- 2of butter.
- 3Heat to a boil.
- 4Add couscous, cover and set aside.
- 5Put salt, and flour in a large ziplock bag and shake to mix ingredients.
- 6Add chicken and shake to coat.
- 7In a medium saute pan melt 2 TBL.
- 8of butter and and cook chicken until golden brown, do not turn chicken while cooking.
- 9Now turn chicken and add capers, lemon juice, 1 TBL.
- 10of butter and 1/4 cup water.
- 11Cook 2-3 minutes until sauce starts to thicken.
- 12Serve over couscous.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Something Different Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: