Recipe by Benni
This is a tasty little recipe I made up . . . It's much quicker and easier than actually making deviled eggs, and it tastes good, too! Perfect for people who like ketchup on their eggs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the egg in half the long way.
- Pop out both halves of the yolk into a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolk with a fork.
- Stir in the ketchup until the consistency is fairly even.
- Put the yolk mixture back into the egg halves.
- Top with a little chili powder for something even a little more different!