My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the inside of the fondue pot with the onion and garlic and leave the onions and garlic in the bottom of the fondue pot.
- 2Add the cider (minus 3 tbs), lemon juice and zest to the garlic and onions.
- 3Heat this mixture in the fondue pot until bubbly.
- 4Gradually stir in cheese until melted.
- 5Blend together the mustard, cornstarch and reserved 3 tbs. of cider until smooth.
- 6Add to the cheese mixture and stir until creamy (about 3-4 minutes).
- 7Season with white pepper.
- 8Serve with sliced apples, pears, sautéed mushrooms, cooked potatoes, breadï¿½ etc.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Somerset Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 351.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.7 g