Recipe by Happyfrog
This is alittle something that was given to me by my boyfriends mother who got it from her daughter. I love it!
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
Very tasty and different than our traditional pasta salad. I did not use the artichoke, because none of us like it. I chopped up the salami (wasn't sure what to do, cause it just said 2 slices) and used 1/2 of a 16 ounce bottle of light Italian dressing. After the salad sits in the fridge awhile you need to add a bit more dressing, because the pasta slurps it all up and it gets a bit dry :) The addition of sunflower kernals adds a very interesting texture and flavor...never thought to do this with pasta salad but it was really good! Thanks!
- 1 box of cooked rotini noodles
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 medium red onion, diced and chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 artichoke heart
- 1⁄2 can black olives, diced
- 2 slices salami
- parmesan cheese (however much your heart desires)
- 1⁄2 bottle Italian dressing
- sunflower seeds