Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am hunting for THE perfect pancake recipe. I'm not sure if these are them, as I got the recipe from a supposed restaurant recipe, but I intend to try them. This serves as Pancake Trial 3.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whisk together eggs and buttermilk.
- Sift and combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to buttermilk mixture and fold together. (Do not over-mix -- you want the batter lumpy.).
- Stir in melted butter.
- Cook on greased griddle or in pan.