Recipe by Barbell Bunny
I am hunting for THE perfect pancake recipe. I'm not sure if these are them, as I got the recipe from a All Recipes, but I intend to try them. This serves as Pancake Trial 2.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.