- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 4 cups catsup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed red chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional depending if you want hickory flavor) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chopped onion and garlic until soft.
- Combine all ingredients except OJ, zest and Grand Marnier in a sauce pan, on low heat simmer for 10 minutes (until it thickens just a bit and flavors come together.
- Just before using add the rest of the ingredients.