Great for potlucks. My family loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until meat is browned; drain.
- 3Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 4Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- 5Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well.
- 6Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sombrero Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.1
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 932.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g