Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Great for potlucks. My family loves this.
Top Review by Sunflower
I love pasta salad. This is a delicious one. I liked the taco seasoned meat and the catalina dressing flavors. The veggies gave a little crunch. Thanks for an quick, easy, and tasty meal. Husband and I took leftovers for our lunch the next day. Tasted even, better. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until meat is browned; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.