Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a regular dip we use at all our family gatherings. Simple to make and feeds a lot of people, besides being yummy! Update- I substituted chorizo for the ground beef and oh boy, it takes to whole nother level!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
- sliced olive
- Brown meat and chopped onion, stir in salsa and chili powder, diced black olives and salt.
- Add beans and cheese, heat thoroughly and garnish.
This is a very tasty dip and so easy to make. I added 1 cup of salsa instead of 1/2 cup just because I love salsa so much. Everyone loved this dip and asked for the recipe. Thanks Ridgely for sharing this. :-)