Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
Using prepared salsa, allows the solo cook to make a quick meal without leftovers. the Vodka is of course optional but there are flavors in a tomato that can only be enjoyed in the presence of alcohol. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 1 cup dry pasta (I use Radiatore for this)
- 1⁄3 cup tomato based salsa
- 1⁄3 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Prepare the pasta according to published directions.
- Brown the ground beef in the butter and olive oil.
- Add the salsa and vodka and stir.
- Pour over the cooked pasta.