Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This meal for one is a great way to use left over roast beef to make a cool salad on a hot day. Use any cheese. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked roast beef, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, sliced or diced
- 1 cup lettuce, torn
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, grated
- Pour the olive oil, vinegar into the serving bowl, add the pepper and stir.
- Add the lettuce, roast beef, tomato, and croutons.
- Then toss until coated with oil/vinegar.
- Add cheese of your choice, and serve.