1/2 Photos of Solo Pesto Chicken and Pasta
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
Served with a side dish of vegetables, this will make a filling meal for one. Cooked Shrimp could also be used. The quantities to make the sauce are just enough to coat the pasta without leaving it in a puddle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of salted water for about 8 minutes, and drain.
- 2Cook the chicken breast whole until it reaches an internal temperature of 175°F degrees, and dice into bite size pieces.
- 3Mix the pesto sauce, sour cream, and parmesan cheese in the bottom of a serving bowl, add the hot pasta and toss to coat.
- 4Add the cooked chicken and toss again.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Pesto Chicken and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: