Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
This recipe, with a green salad will make a nice meal for one, but it can be expanded. The light garlic oil sauce allows the olives and prosciutto to express their individual flavors.
Top Review by italiann
This was very tasty, and very easy to make. But between the prosciutto, spanish olives and parmesan cheese, it was quite salty. I like salty, and I'll definitely make it again so this comment is really an FYI to others...
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 1⁄3 cup diced prosciutto
- 1⁄3 cup spanish sliced olive
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the pasta in 2 quartes of salted water for 13 minutes or until tender.
- Add finely diced garlic to the olive oil in a pasta dish.
- Drain the pasta, add to the garlic oil, and toss.
- Add olives, toss again, and top with prosciutto.
- Toss until everything is coated with the oil.
- Add the parmesan cheese last and serve.