Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe, with a green salad will make a nice meal for one, but it can be expanded. The light garlic oil sauce allows the olives and prosciutto to express their individual flavors.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 1⁄3 cup diced prosciutto
- 1⁄3 cup spanish sliced olive
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta in 2 quartes of salted water for 13 minutes or until tender.
- Add finely diced garlic to the olive oil in a pasta dish.
- Drain the pasta, add to the garlic oil, and toss.
- Add olives, toss again, and top with prosciutto.
- Toss until everything is coated with the oil.
- Add the parmesan cheese last and serve.
This was very tasty, and very easy to make. But between the prosciutto, spanish olives and parmesan cheese, it was quite salty. I like salty, and I'll definitely make it again so this comment is really an FYI to others...
I loved this pasta. So simple, yet the taste is great....just as good cold as it was when it was warm...which was pretty darn good!!!
This was a great solo meal for lunch. I reduced the amount of olive oil to 2 tablespoons and the cheese from 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup.