Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Using canned items makes this solo meal handy for a camping environment. It can be expanded to feed a family. Serve with cooked rice.
- 3 ounces cans Spam, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cooked green beans (canned are fine)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix the water, mustard, and garlic powder in a small dish and set aside.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and saute the spam until it starts to get a little brown around the edges of the cubes.
- Add the green beans and the water/mustard/garlic mixture and stir until the beans are heated through.
- Add the pepper and serve.