1/4 Photos of Solo Lemon Beef Pasta
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
Marinating the meat in the lemon juice adds a nice flavor and starts the tenderizing process. I used leftover roast beef, but ground beef or cooked chicken would also work well in this recipe Cooking is a Creative Sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the beef in a shallow dish and mix with the lemon juice.
- 2Cook the pasta according to directions and drain.
- 3Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan, and saute the onions until transparent.
- 4Add the catsup, followed by the brown sugar and the salt. Stir.
- 5Add the meat, cook until hot and then add the cooked noodles, and stir until coated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Lemon Beef Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1063.0
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 162.0 mg
- Sodium 1479.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 64.2 g