Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Today's canning process insures that vegetables are preserved at their optimum flavor, but this recipe will give them a nice 'kick".
- 1⁄2 cup canned green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a shallow sauce pan,add the butter, and stir until the mixture slighty thickens.
- Add the jalapeno peppers, the garlic if you wish, and stir, but do not let the garlic brown.
- Add green beans, and continue until warmed.
Nice to have a change in the presentation of any veggie and green beans are one of my favorites. I made these last night using fresh beans and the garlic together with the Jalapeno. Great flavor. Thanks for another solo recipe. Cheers Bergy
Made this with fresh beans and loved the chile kick. Simple and tasty.