1/4 Photos of Solo Green Beans and Chicken With Pasta
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
The sharp tang of the lemon juice matched with the sour olives and the sweet onions highlights tonight's version of refrigerator sweep. I really liked this combination, but remember cooking is a Creative Sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start 2 cups of salted water to boil.
- 2Pour the juice of the lemon over the green beans and set aside until needed.
- 3When the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and stir for at least 15 seconds.
- 4Add 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil and Butter to a deep sauce pan and melt.
- 5Add the onions and saute until nearly transparent.
- 6Add the rest of the ingredients except the pasta, water, and pepper.
- 7When the pasta is done (about 8 minutes) pour 1/4 cup of the cooking water into the pan and drain the rest.
- 8Add to the pasta and then the pepper to the sauce pan and continue to cook over low heat for 2 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Green Beans and Chicken With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.5
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 619.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: