1/2 Photos of Solo Chicken Potato Bake with Mushrooms
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
The mushroom covered chicken will be very tender, and can be lifted onto a plate with a slotted spoon. The juices from the dish will be slightly thickened and will flavor any green vegetable. If you wish, thinly sliced onions can be mixed into the bed of potatoes. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 350 degrees (f).
- 2Thinly slice, but do not peel one potato,mix with the olive oil, and layer into the bottom of a 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the dill weed and paprika on top of the potatoes.
- 4Cover both sides of the chicken breast with the salt and pepper and place on top of the pototoes.
- 5Pour the mushrooms, and the liquid from the can over the chicken.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is at least 165 (f).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Chicken Potato Bake with Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1264.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g