1/3 Photos of Solo Chicken Pineapple Pilaf
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, cut into one inch squares
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunk (Canned is alright for this)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (small pat of butter may be added)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/3 cup uncooked rice (not instant)
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1First saute the onion in the olive oil until limp, add the curry powder and raw rice.
- 2Stir until all the rice gains are coated with the oil, add the chicken pineapple and the peppers.
- 3Add the stock and juice and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- 4Cook over very low heat for 15 minutes, then remove from the heat leave covered and let sit for additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Chicken Pineapple Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.1
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 101.0 mg
- Sodium 234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 48.0 g