1/2 Photos of Solo Chicken Pasta Verdura
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
This recipe suggests leftover cooked chicken, however for a more formal presentation, a small boneless chicken breast could be grilled and placed on top of the pasta verdura. I have suggested Zucchini, however any vegetable that can be sliced or diced and heated quickly might be used. Remember That Cooking is a Creative Sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- 2Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the olive oil.
- 3Add the onion to the pan, and cook until nearly translucent.
- 4Add the zucchini, garlic, and chicken and continue to heat until the zucchini is limp.
- 5Mix the pesto and white wine in the serving dish.
- 6For final presentation, add the pasta to the serving dish, followed by the chicken and vegetables and toss.
- 7An optional garnish might be parmesan cheese and/or parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Chicken Pasta Verdura
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: