1/2 Photos of Solo Chicken Breast With Honey Rum Sauce
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
The Chicken Breast is seared whole to preserve the moisture in the meat, but sliced before presentation to take full advantage of the sauce. I would match this dish with a fresh vegetable and pasta or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the Mayonnaise, Honey and Rum and set aside.
- 2Pat the Chicken Breast dry, apply the Pepper and Olive Oil to both sides.
- 3Sear in a very hot frying pan (cast Iron works great) 4 minutes on each side.
- 4Let the chicken rest for a couple minutes, and then slice.
- 5Serve over cooked rice or pasta, and drizzle the sauce over the meat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Chicken Breast With Honey Rum Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.6
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 930.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 34.0 g