Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a saucey version of Xakk's Lemon Broccoli Pasta with Chicken, #29347. Instead of pasta, I suggest Sweet Onion Rice, Solo Sweet Onion Rice.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large frying pan until the butter stops foaming Pat dry the chicken breast and coat with the flour and black pepper.
- Place the chicken in the hot oil/butter, fry for 5 minutes and flip, frying for additional 5 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees (F).
- When the chicken is done, remove to a plate and stir fry the broccoli for 2 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Turn off the heat, add the chicken stock and the juice from the lemon and stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour the lemon broccoli over the chicken breast.
This was a quick and easy recipe.I did add salt and pepper!