What started as another game of refrigerator sweep evolved into a light but tasty dish. Feel free to change the seasoning, because Cooking is a Creative Sport
- Start cooking the pasta according to directions.
- Saute the onion in the butter until translucent.
- Add the chicken and continue over low heat until the meat starts to brown.
- Add the white wine and garlic and stir.
- Pour the drained pasta to a serving bowl and add first the meat and then the tomato followed by the Feta Cheese.
- An option is to add the Feta Cheese along with the white wine and garlic to thicken the sauce.
- Season to taste with salt, and pepper.