Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will make a nice sized breakfast meal for one person, baked in a 6 inch by 8 inch dish. The recipe can be multiplied by 3 and made in a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish with 2 inch sides to feed a family of four.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, grated or shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place butter in a oven safe 6 by 8 dish and put into oven to melt while mixing the rest of the ingredients.
- Add milk to the eggs and beat with a whisk, and add flour and salt.
- Beat mixture until smooth, and add the cheese.
- Pour into hot dish after butter has melted and bake for 20 minutes.
THE RECIPE is very easy to cook .but its taste is very bad.
Very simple snack to make! I added herbs just to give it a little extra flavour, and it tasted amazing, will definitely be using this recipe in the future?