Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
This will make a nice sized breakfast meal for one person, baked in a 6 inch by 8 inch dish. The recipe can be multiplied by 3 and made in a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish with 2 inch sides to feed a family of four.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, grated or shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place butter in a oven safe 6 by 8 dish and put into oven to melt while mixing the rest of the ingredients.
- Add milk to the eggs and beat with a whisk, and add flour and salt.
- Beat mixture until smooth, and add the cheese.
- Pour into hot dish after butter has melted and bake for 20 minutes.