1/2 Photos of Solo Baked Chicken Breast
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
This is an easy recipe that when when matched with a prepared potato ( see note ), and a green salad will place dinner for one on the table in 45 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a Cast Iron Frying Pan into an oven and preheat at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 2During this time, IF the chicken breast is frozen, it can thawed in a microwave at power 3 for 7 minutes.
- 3Place the thawed chicken breast into a shallow dish and add the juice of 1 lemon, coating both sides.
- 4Let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- 5Cover both sides with pepper, and then coat the chicken breast with the butter, using a brush.
- 6Place the chicken into the Cast Iron Pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- 7To get an even browning, turn the chicken over half way through the baking time.
- 8Note:If a baking potato is punctured, microwaved on high for 3 minutes, and then coated with olive oil, it will be done in the same 35 minutes in the oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Baked Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 238.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g