Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This I have been making for years and found the recipe on the label of a can of Solo Almond filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 10 inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time,.
- beating well after each addition. Beat in almond filling until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until mixed.
- Add to almond mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Beat until blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
- To make glaze, combine Confectioners' sugar, cream and extract in small bowl and stir until well blended and smooth.
- Spoon over top of cake and let set.