1 hr 10 mins
This I have been making for years and found the recipe on the label of a can of Solo Almond filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can solo almond filling
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 10 inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 3Beat butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs one at a time,.
- 5beating well after each addition. Beat in almond filling until well blended.
- 6Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until mixed.
- 7Add to almond mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- 8Beat until blended.
- 9Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 10Bake 50-55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
- 13To make glaze, combine Confectioners' sugar, cream and extract in small bowl and stir until well blended and smooth.
- 14Spoon over top of cake and let set.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solo Almond Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: