Sole with Parsley & Mint.
- Preheat broiler.
Lightly spray a broiler pan and rack with vegetable oil spray.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
Put fish on rack.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, mint, oil, and garlic.
Rub pastelike mixture on fish.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For sauce, heat margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, swirling to coat bottom.
- Saute green onion for 1 to 2 minutes; add pan juices from fish and remaining sauce ingredients.
Pour over fish.