Recipe by GinnyP
From Bon Appetit and chef Eileen Joyce, sole doesn't get much easier to prepare than this!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 (4 ounce) sole fillets
- olive oil
- fresh dill sprig
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, chopped herbs, and fresh lemon juice in small bowl to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish fillets on rimmed baking sheet; brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil just until opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon butter mixture over fish; broil just until butter melts, about 1 minute.
- Transfer fish to plates spooning melted butter from pan over fillets.
- Garnish with dill sprigs and lemon wedges and serve.