Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The light, flaky fish creates a contrast with the crunchy, salty nuts.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fillets of sole
- 2 egg whites, beaten until frothy
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Chop cashews in food processor but do not puree.
- Brush fish with egg white and coat with nuts, pressing into fish with fingers Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet and brown fish (about 3 minutes) Turn over fish and repeat (about 2 minutes).
- Heat additional butter with lemon juice and parsley, serve over fish.