Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 fillets of sole
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 chili peppers, chopped
- 10 toasted hazelnuts
- 3 garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- To make sauce, in a blender or food processor, blend tomatoes, chilies, hazelnuts, garlic, mint and salt.
- Add half the oil, drop by drop, until mixture is thick.
- With motor running, add rest of oil in a steady steam.
- Turn off motor.
- Stir in sherry and vinegar.
- Set aside.
- Rince and dry sole.
- Combine flour and salt, pepper.
- Dust fillets with seasoned flour and dip in oil or butter.
- Place fillets on hot barbecue grill.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, turn carefully with a metal spatula.
- After another 2 to 3 minutes turn fillets again.
- While fish is cooking, pour sauce in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve spooned over piping hot fillets.