Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from Bon Appétit November 2006.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 dover sole or 4 petrale sole fillets
- all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; dust both sides with flour. Add to skillet; cook until browned and just opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer fish to platter. Add grapes, wine, and butter to same skillet. Bring mixture to boil, whisking up any browned bits. Add capers and parsley. Simmer sauce until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over fish.