Kevin L Chef #166548's Note:
Sole in Mustard Sauce dish, a favorite of my daughters, simple and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauce: Put shallots into sauce pan with wine; Boil gently until wine has evaporated; Mix cream and mustard together and add to the shallots; Season with salt and peppier and bring to a boil; Boil over medium heat, stirring often, until mixture thickens (about 8 minutes); Cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 O.
- 3Arrange fillets crosswise, overlapping each other by about 1/2 inch in shallow oven-proff dish;.
- 4Melt butter and spoon over fish;.
- 5Spoon lemon juice over fish;.
- 6Pour sauce over fish in a wide band down the center;.
- 7Cook for 10 - 15 minutes, until fork penetrates easily.
- 8Garnish with Scallions and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sole in Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.3
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 631.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 23.0 g