Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sole in Mustard Sauce dish, a favorite of my daughters, simple and tasty.
Make and share this Sole in Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sauce: Put shallots into sauce pan with wine; Boil gently until wine has evaporated; Mix cream and mustard together and add to the shallots; Season with salt and peppier and bring to a boil; Boil over medium heat, stirring often, until mixture thickens (about 8 minutes); Cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 O.
- Arrange fillets crosswise, overlapping each other by about 1/2 inch in shallow oven-proff dish;.
- Melt butter and spoon over fish;.
- Spoon lemon juice over fish;.
- Pour sauce over fish in a wide band down the center;.
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes, until fork penetrates easily.
- Garnish with Scallions and serve.