1/2 Photos of Sole Francese
Our favorite way to enjoy sole. Serve with pasta and a salad....yum
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil and butter in non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Dredge sole in flour.
- 4Mix eggs, parmesan and salt.
- 5Dip floured sole into egg batter and place in hot pan.
- 6Cook sole in batches being careful not to crowd in pan.
- 7Cook until nicely browned (1 1/2 minutes per side).
- 8Remove to oven safe platter and keep warm in oven.
- 9Repeat adding more oil and butter to pan as needed until all are cooked.
- 10When done, add lemon juice, garlic, marsala and corn starch to pan stirring until thickened.
- 11Place sauce over sole and cut up lemon and sprinkle over sole.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sole Francese
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 234.9 mg
- Sodium 599.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 31.1 g