- 1 lb flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- parsley (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust the fish with the flour.
- Dip the fish in the egg.
- Saute in the oil until golden on each side; drain excess oil.
- Add butter, white wine, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer uncovered until liquid is reduced to half, about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- (I use MUCH more lemon in my sauce because I love lemon, so if you like it- add more!).