1/1 Photo of Sole Florentine Aux Champignons
I was looking for a recipe for Sole Florentine with mushrooms and came up with this special dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh spinach, cleaned
- 1 lb sole fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup light cream or 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven 375°F.
- 2Cook washed spinach with water still clinging over medium-high heat until wilted; drain. When cool enough to handle, gently squeeze out remaining moisture. Finely chop and place in an oiled casserole.
- 3Top with the sole filet and sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning.
- 4In skillet heat oil; add onions,salt, garlic and mushrooms; sauté for 4 minutes; whisk in flour and slowly add chicken broth and cream stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes until thickened; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 5Spoon over sole.
- 6Cover and bake for 20 minutes; uncover and bake another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sole Florentine Aux Champignons
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning