1/2 Photos of Sole Florentine
Graymare47 # 252632's Note:
This dish is my "Copy Cat" version from a local restaurant, Corvo's, in Saranac Lake, NY. I like it better than the Florentine recipes with cream sauces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 4 tbls butter in a large frying pan, over medium low heat. Add the juice of one lemon.
- 2Put flour on a paper plate.
- 3In a separate low dish, mix the water with the beaten eggs.
- 4Dust the filets with flour, then dip both sides in the beaten egg.
- 5Fry gently on each side until fish laked easily.
- 6Remove fish to a heated plate.
- 7Add the rest of the butter and lemon juice to the frying pan.
- 8Add the spinach, turning gently until just "wilted".
- 9Serve spinach under each serving of fish.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sole Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.2
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 442.3 mg
- Sodium 705.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 57.3 g