Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this fish with rice or boiled potatoes. From Pol Martin Cookbook.
Make and share this Sole Fillets in Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- butter a frying pan, place filets in frying pan and season with salt and pepper.
- add wine, lime juice and peppers. cover with sheet of waxed paper, bring to boil over med heat.
- as soon as liquid starts to boil, remove pan from heat, and let stand 2 minutes.
- remove fish and vegetables from pan and keep hot.
- return pan to stove over high heat, incorporate curry powder into liquid and cook 3 minutes.
- stir in heavy cream and contnue cooking 3 minutes over high heat.
- pour sauce over filets and serve.