Serve this fish with rice or boiled potatoes. From Pol Martin Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter a frying pan, place filets in frying pan and season with salt and pepper.
- 2add wine, lime juice and peppers. cover with sheet of waxed paper, bring to boil over med heat.
- 3as soon as liquid starts to boil, remove pan from heat, and let stand 2 minutes.
- 4remove fish and vegetables from pan and keep hot.
- 5return pan to stove over high heat, incorporate curry powder into liquid and cook 3 minutes.
- 6stir in heavy cream and contnue cooking 3 minutes over high heat.
- 7pour sauce over filets and serve.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sole Fillets in Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 140.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 31.7 g