- 2 pieces sole fillets (cut into 2)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 40 g shredded parmesan cheese or 40 g cheddar cheese
- 20 g mayonnaise
- 15 g sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely diced onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean sole and pat dry. Sprinkle garlic salt on both sides and arrange on a greased baking dish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients. Spread them onto the sole fillets. Bake in a preheated oven of 200 degrees for 5 minute.
- Switch oven to grill and grill for another 5 min until golden brown. Serve.