Recipe by stillmeadow
I have fallen in love with this recipe. I can't have it enough. Great dish to serve to guests!
Top Review by Merlot
Another great make-ahead recipe! I assembled it around noon and kept it in the refrigerator until supper time. Then I popped it in the oven. The chicken was tender and moist. We loved the combination of ingredients with the chicken. I used sweet Marsala. This will be appearing on my table many times. Thank you so much Stillmeadow!!! :-)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (canned ok)
- 1 -2 package prewashed Baby Spinach
- 1 package chicken tenders
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash& dry chicken.
- Coat chicken with flour & seasonings.
- Add oil to skillet and brown chicken, turning, 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Set aside.
- In the skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and wine.
- Heat to blend flavors about 10 minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted through, about 3 minutes.
- Use a 9x13 pan and refrigerate.
- Bake later at 375 for 1/2 hour to 40 minutes, until bubbly and heated through.