Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker cookbook some time ago, and have always enjoyed it, plus it's fast and easy to prepare.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray baking dish with cooking oil.
- Cut fish into 6 serving pieces and place in dish.
- Mix almonds, butter, lemon peel, salt and paprika, and spoon over fish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake uncovered 15 or 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Great easy recipe. The amount of butter seems a bit excessive so I might reduce that next time.
Great flavor! Served it with steamed asparagus and rice pilaf and slices of tomatoes on the side. So simple, so good. Thanks for posting!
Good quick and easy, nice recipe thanks!