- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole, orange roughy or 1 1⁄2 lbs other delicate fish fillets, about 3/4 ",thick
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray baking dish with cooking oil.
- Cut fish into 6 serving pieces and place in dish.
- Mix almonds, butter, lemon peel, salt and paprika, and spoon over fish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake uncovered 15 or 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.