Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I have made many times over the years and is always enjoyed
Make and share this Sole Almondine With Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan add.
- celery, onions and mushrooms cooking until soft
- Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in fish or chicken stock, stirring and cooking until thickened.
- remove from heat.
- Season flour with salt and pepper
- beat egg with 2 Tbsp water.
- Mix bread crumbs and ground almonds together in shallow pan.
- Dredge sole in flour, then dip in egg and then coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Add remaining butter and olive oil on large frying pan and quickly brown sole.Place peice of sole in a bakeing pan top with shrimp and then with sauce.
- bake at 400 for about 10 minutes.
Wow! That's a great tasting sole recipe. My husband has given it 10 starts, he loved it so much and so did I. And so easy to make. I used medium-size shrimps and it was just right. It's going to appear on the menu are regular intervals, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing.