1/1 Photo of Solar Cooked Moroccan Egg Salad Sandwich Hold the Mayo
A very easy solar cooked egg salad spread. Please watch how we prepared it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhKzXuIUg8&feature=channel_page
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir together.
- 2Add olive oil. Continue to mix until well-combined.
- 3Add eggs and parsley into the bowl of dressing. Fold all ingredients together carefully.
- 4Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- 5Spread egg salad on one slice of bread & take another slice of bread to place on top.
- 6Slice sandwich in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solar Cooked Moroccan Egg Salad Sandwich Hold the Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.7
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 1646.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g