Recipe by SunshineCooking
A very easy solar cooked egg salad spread. Please watch how we prepared it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhKzXuIUg8&feature=channel_page
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large solar cooked eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped (to taste)
- 2 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir together.
- Add olive oil. Continue to mix until well-combined.
- Add eggs and parsley into the bowl of dressing. Fold all ingredients together carefully.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Spread egg salad on one slice of bread & take another slice of bread to place on top.
- Slice sandwich in half and serve.