Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very easy solar cooked egg salad spread. Please watch how we prepared it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhKzXuIUg8&feature=channel_page
- Combine garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir together.
- Add olive oil. Continue to mix until well-combined.
- Add eggs and parsley into the bowl of dressing. Fold all ingredients together carefully.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Spread egg salad on one slice of bread & take another slice of bread to place on top.
- Slice sandwich in half and serve.