Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A very easy frittata dish.
Make and share this Solar Cooked Mini Eggs and Bacon Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 slices of precooked bacon, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pinch salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing pan
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased dark 6 cup mini-muffin pan.
- Place pan in solar cooker.
- Solar cook until fully cooked (about 2 hours).
- Unmold and serve.